Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dreams and Expectations

Why is it that whenever you dream or think about something, it never works out the way you want it to? I really want to be in a band, and so far none of us (including me) have put any real effort twords it. Not only that, but my dream job would be a test driver for an automotive company. Obviously that's about as impossible as me free scaling the Twin Towers, so why am I still hoping for a chance? Maybe it's because I've always been told, "You can do anything you put your mind to", sadly that in-and-of-itself is a lie. Oh well, next year I'm taking Auto Tech I and Small Engine Repair to work twords that crazy goal. Hell, I'd even settle for a job writting articles at Car and Driver if I had to, but then I'd need to take journalism...shit!


No comments:

Post a Comment